Our Real Estate practice focuses on ensuring that your home, investment and quality of life remain secure, even when issues regarding ownership, title, or condominium disputes arise.
Attorney Michael Forster takes the lead on all cases involving real property. His areas of expertise include:
- Adverse possession
- Suits for partition
- Demand Letters
- Defense of real estate lawsuits
- Nuisance cases, including noise, light, and odors
- Ownership Disputes
- Quitclaim Deeds updating ownership
Our firm also handles property issues specific to condominiums and condo law in the District of Columbia and Virginia. These matters include:
- Representing individuals in disputes with neighbors or a condo or homeowners association
- Advising new or existing condo or homeowners associations
- Reviewing condo documents for potential buyers
- Advising condo associations on legality of bylaws and rules changes
- Drafting demand letters to condo associations, neighbors, or unit owners.